Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Treats



There’s no denying it.  I think I’m officially “that mom.”  The one who doesn’t buy her kid Fruit by the Foot or those little plastic “barrels” of colored sugar water (which are somehow strategically placed at the end of the produce aisle).  The one who worries about too much sugar or weird additives and dyes.  The one who sends her kid with fruit for Valentine’s Day treats.

These are the treats O will be taking to daycare tomorrow.  



I think I have to take advantage of these young, sweet years of making homemade valentines before my adorable little boy is corrupted by Disney and Nickolodean.  Before I know it, he’ll be begging me to buy him Transformer or Starwars valentines, or (God forbid) Spongebob.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And I like the idea of the fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute! Personally I would take a bag of dried bananas before chocolate, flowers, pj'w or 4 ft. teddy bears any day!

    ReplyDelete